To ensure that the Henley MasterSystem is ready for our partner companies to bring to the market, we have undertaken extensive research and development including:
- full scale prototyping of building elements
- integrating the building elements into a full scale 3 storey prototype building.
- full scale acoustic testing of the prototype and actual buildings in partnership with Bureau Veritas
- full scale load testing of steel sections and floor cassettes by the University of Warwick Department of Engineering
- Structural testing of mig-brazed connections also undertaken by the University of Warwick
- Full scale water integrity testing of floor cassettes
- Extensive fire testing of Henley's full scale wall panels tested under load, clad in Knauf plasterboard with Knauf insulation, conducted at Warrington Fire Research
Rigorous research ensures that Henley structures meet international standards for earthquake, wind, snow and fire resistance and offer superior acoustic performance.
Henley is a company founded on innovation, and we intend to continue further enhancements to the system to allow our partner companies to offer an ever-wider range of building solutions.